Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced employees to fill the above vacancies in the CI department.
The core responsibilities of the position include:
- Facilitate the deployment of Visual Management methodologies in the plant
- Facilitate problem solving using structured techniques (e.g. KT, FFA etc.)
- Manage and keep the Improvement Project Hopper up to date
- Leads and facilitates process / quality improvement efforts
- Leading improvement project groups using project management principles
- Reduce wastage through the implementation of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Facilitate the use of the following methodologies where required:
- Standardize work
- Simulation models
- Value stream Mapping
- Process Mapping
The requirements of the position include:
- A National Diploma/Btech or Degree in Industrial Engineering or other Engineering discipline with Lean Manufacturing experience would be preferable
- 4 Years working Experience would be preferable
- Competent in MS office programs
- Conflict management
- The ability to work alone and within a team
- Decisive can-do attitude seeing nothing as impossible leading to immediate action.
- Self-motivated with Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service driven, Innovative, Reliable, Assertive and Strong Customer focus.
- Able to work under pressure
Sound understanding of engineering principles and processes.