MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Will be working on robotic systems, Plastic Injection molding machines, dry offset printers, compressors, water chillers and other auxiliary equipment.
• Fault finding and repairs on electrical and mechanical equipment.
• Do conversions on robots from one product to another.
• Adjusting pockets and programs on Robots, including Programmable Logic Controllers
• Servicing of robot systems.
• Communicating all breakdowns
• Performing Preventative Maintenance
• House keeping
• Perform any reasonable task as requested from your Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must be a qualified Millwright
• Good understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
• Mechatronic qualification advantages.
• Servo motors and drives experience.
• Must be able to program Programmable Logic Controllers
• Must understand and be able to work on Human Interface’s
• Must be able to communicate with people and be able to work as a team.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES, BEHAVIORS AND ATTITUDES
• Stress Tolerance