KEY RESULT AREAS
• To do maintenance and breakdown repairs on all Mechanical Equipment
• To perform inline inspections and maintenance.
• To perform plant Shutdown work.
• To assist in the upgrading of equipment and maintaining machinery
• Installs, maintains and repairs specialized equipment
• Reports any difficulties or faults arising in the operation or utilization of
• Maintain OHASA standards and ensure high levels housekeeping.
• Adhere to all Health & Safety Regulations and instructions.
• Perform shift work as per departmental shift roster.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Grade 12/Matric
• Trade Tested Fitter
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
• At least 5 years` post trade test experience as a Fitter
RECOMMENDED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALITIES
• Good Fitting ability
• Good knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatics systems
• Basic welding.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment