Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced employees to fill the above vacancy in the Coil Processing.
The core responsibilities of the position include:
- Mechanical repair
- Systematic Faultfinding
- Planned maintenance work
- Identifying maintenance related tasks
- Problem solving and solution implementation
- Support planning system and work shift if necessary.
- Ensuring good SHE and BBS practices and housekeeping
- Technical report writing and administrative duties
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve Department effectiveness.
- Maintenance to all department chocks and roll grinders
The requirements for the position include:
- N4 or higher qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- A recognized apprenticeship and trade test
- Reading and understanding engineering, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings
- Carrying out systematic faultfinding on hydraulic, and all other mechanical equipment
- Good working knowledge of different types of pumps, bearings, gearboxes, lifting equipment, lubrication systems and their applications
- Apply structured problem solving techniques to find root causes
- Apply mechanical discipline with regard to Engineering and Operations requirements
- Knowledge of basic computer applications-BES and Maximo
- Preparedness to work overtime
- Self-confidence with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to challenges is essential for this position.
- Preferably a candidate with experience in aluminum processing equipment.
- In-depth understanding of fitment ,measurements and care of all relevant bearings